Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dinner, Summer, and More

I'm getting pretty un-creative with my post titles lately...maybe I should start numbering them.  :)  Anyway, I uploaded recent pictures and decided it was time to blog about them.

Jim made spaghetti for dinner one evening and it was fabulous!  (In my opinion, dinner always tastes better when it's made by someone else, but that's probably because I dislike cooking...it did taste good though.)  Alex loved it!

The kids like to play in our closets, and lately Alex has joined the fun.  They are sitting on top of tub which Alex later fell off of...three times.  He just kept climbing back up though!

Summer weather hit us for a few days last week.  Welcome to the humid midwest!  It was mostly around 80 degrees (I hear one day got up to 90), but that moisture sure makes it feel hotter!  All in all I can't complain, though.  It really wasn't that bad, and we got to wear shorts.  :)



This is a train.  The next time you need to take the train somewhere, just come to our back porch.  We won't even charge you.


See the sweat?



It cooled down again very fast, so long sleeves were in order a few days later.  I think this baby is the CUTEST THING EVER!


The "pampered pooch" has been getting a lot of loving lately.  She even had a haircut two days before we sampled summer...just in time.
 
And this random picture is just to remember what our living room was like for a few days.  All of the wheels broke off of our piano during our move out here, so it had been balancing on 2x4's.  I finally had someone give me an estimate for the repair, and was pleasantly surprised.  He had to glue one leg back together before putting the new wheels on, so it sat like this for a few days.  (We also found out that our piano is 116 years old!)

No comments: