Monday, May 16, 2011

Crayon Remedy

Annie LOVES to color lately, and she's really good at staying in the lines.  She will sit for hours just coloring, and she doesn't want to stop when it's time for something else.  So we've had the crayons out for her constantly.  Yesterday, she must have become bored with the paper she was drawing on while we were in another room.  I discovered black crayon on the fridge and a large portion of a wall colored on.  While she scrubbed the fridge, I tackled the wall, but to no avail!  That crayon wasn't going anywhere.  So Jim researched remedies, and I just have to share this simple, amazing solution!  You put baking soda on a damp cloth, and wipe the crayon off.  It came off SO easy that way.  Alex could have rubbed it off.  This is one for us mommies to remember!

No comments: