Yesterday the kids and I made cookies. Tonight we are going to take them around and meet our new neighbors. Here they are ready to work play.
Cleaning up...that spatula looks clean right?
Today Alex discovered the joy of toilet paper...
And a few more house pictures for those who care to see. This is the middle portion (AKA the family room) of our basement. That bar came with the house and we really kind of like it. The kids call it a "working table" and since we don't drink, the name has stuck. To the left of where I took the picture is the play area, and to the left of the "working table" is the rest of this U shaped room where all of our boxed books currently are. If we're here long enough I'll unpack them and that will be our library area. There is also a large bathroom (the middle of the U), and a large laundry room (to the right) in the basement.
A couple of better pictures of our dining/ living room area:
This is probably the friendliest living room I've ever had. I love it! (The dog loves it too...)
1 comment:
What cute chefs!
Post a Comment