Thursday, February 10, 2011

On Our Way

We are officially between homes; we left yesterday and are in the mountains for a little vacation before we start the long drive.  I've been psyching myself up for this drive for weeks!  Three kids and a dog in the backseat...it's going to be interesting!  Jim took a week off of work to help us move.  It's been SO good having him here.  Poor Logan is struggling the most with everything, and it breaks my heart to see how he's been clinging to Jim.  Logan has been acting out a lot, and he won't give anyone hugs goodbye.  Yesterday, he told Jim's mom, "I can't hug you because I will miss you!"  He's been telling us that we just need to go to Iowa; I think he knows he'll feel better once we are settled.  Annie gets really sad when we talk about not seeing family and friends anymore, but otherwise she is handling things well and is excited about everything.  Alex is still the sweetest baby around.  He has been such a blessing during this stressful time.  Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent us this little guy.  Alex has actually started to crawl during the last week!  He isn't proficient yet, so he still gets a bit frustrated, but he's getting happier and happier with his progress.  I always love it when my babies crawl!

No comments: