Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recent Pictures

Annie has been wearing everyone's shoes lately.  Here she is in Uncle Josh's shoes.

This is a bunkbed...

Alex is suddenly figuring out his coordination.  He's feeding himself, putting things on his head, rolling cars on the floor, and almost crawling.

My mom recently had her birthday, and this was my present to her.  It's not a project I would have thought of myself; she actually requested.  The fabric is 50 years old, and is one of the few things she had from her own mother (who passed away when she was 9).  Her mom used to make her nightgowns when she was a little girl, and so she wanted one made out of her fabric.

Coldstone sent us our birthday ice cream in January, so we went and got it.  Since Jim couldn't be with us, I took pictures for him.


This was Alex's first taste of ice cream and he loved it!

While I was in the shower one day (why do these things always happen when I'm in the shower?) Logan decided to make some eggs...  I'm just glad he did it over the counter.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I love, love, love the bunk bed! It doesn't require lots of space. I need to get us one of those! :)