Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pictures For Jim

I've taken a few pictures for Jim this week.  Here they are:

I chopped off half my hair today...this is the result.  Sorry, sweetheart, I know you like it long, but maybe I will actually fix it once in a while now.


The many faces of Logan...







The many faces of Annie...
In this picture, note her quadruple stroller.  I wish I could so easily fit more kids into my stroller...










The many faces of Alex...
His big brother decided he needed some toys on this particular morning and he was loving it.

This is probably the best picture...if you can ignore the boogers on his face.

I then wiped his face...




2 comments:

Becca Curzon said...

Cute kids and cute momma. I like your hair.

Michelle said...

What a cute and happy family! And isn't so fun to cut your hair and have a change? Looks great!