Okay, good, my comments went through. Now that I know it's working correctly, I'll expand on my issue:
My daughter was bit by something (not sure what, probably mosquitos) while we were at the pool a few weeks ago. I noticed the bites when we got home that night. There were four on her neck/shoulder area and one on her thigh. The bite sites were red and very hard and quite large...maybe a little smaller than a dime. Anyway, the bites were swollen and you could tell they hurt. My daughter will be 2 in a few weeks and she kept touching them and would say "hurt" and would cry sometimes. Over the past two weeks the bites have gotten smaller and I thought they were FINALLY going away, but I was wrong. We woke up this morning and they looked EXACTLY like the bites in this pic of your daughter. It is red, bumpy, raised and swollen around each bite site. And the redness is spreading...getting larger as the day goes on. The one on her leg is about the size of a quarter now.
So, my question is: Did you ever find out what bit your daughter? How did they finally go away? How were the bites treated? I would appreciate any help that you could send my way. This is the ONLY picture I have found online that looks like my daughter's bites. Thanks again and God bless!
P.S. I have never blogged before, but I'm sure I can just read your response here, as I'll be checking back throughout the day. Otherwise, my email is lauraepatton82@gmail.com (or the email address I made to sign up to be able to post to your blog is lauras2girls82@gmail.com).
3 comments:
Testing...
Hello there! I just happened to stumble upon your blog while doing research on my daughter's bug bites. Was wondering if you could help me. :-)
Okay, good, my comments went through. Now that I know it's working correctly, I'll expand on my issue:
My daughter was bit by something (not sure what, probably mosquitos) while we were at the pool a few weeks ago. I noticed the bites when we got home that night. There were four on her neck/shoulder area and one on her thigh. The bite sites were red and very hard and quite large...maybe a little smaller than a dime. Anyway, the bites were swollen and you could tell they hurt. My daughter will be 2 in a few weeks and she kept touching them and would say "hurt" and would cry sometimes. Over the past two weeks the bites have gotten smaller and I thought they were FINALLY going away, but I was wrong. We woke up this morning and they looked EXACTLY like the bites in this pic of your daughter. It is red, bumpy, raised and swollen around each bite site. And the redness is spreading...getting larger as the day goes on. The one on her leg is about the size of a quarter now.
So, my question is: Did you ever find out what bit your daughter? How did they finally go away? How were the bites treated? I would appreciate any help that you could send my way. This is the ONLY picture I have found online that looks like my daughter's bites. Thanks again and God bless!
P.S. I have never blogged before, but I'm sure I can just read your response here, as I'll be checking back throughout the day. Otherwise, my email is lauraepatton82@gmail.com (or the email address I made to sign up to be able to post to your blog is lauras2girls82@gmail.com).
Sincerely,
Laura
Post a Comment