We've started letting Logan use the potty, and he thinks it's pretty neat. We're really relaxed about it so far; Logan can use it when he wants to, and we aren't pushing it at all. He's actually having a lot of success already. He's really excited about his "train diaper", AKA underwear. He doesn't know what they are called, but he knows he gets to wear them instead of his diaper once he masters the potty. I really thought it would be longer before he understood what to do, so we're really pleased so far.
Thinking about it...

Where's Logan? (Hint: Notice the little foot.)

Hi! Sitting on the potty can take awhile...he just needed to keep himself entertained.
1 comment:
Hooray! Good luck with that. Charlotte is trying to potty train herself at the moment. She insists on sitting on the toilet whenever I change her diaper. Sometimes she even goes. But I'm still resisting. It's easier to have her in diapers. :)
Post a Comment