Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pictures Please

I have noticed a trend among myself and other women with children. It seems that once that first baby arrives, we mothers are no longer in any pictures. Don't get me wrong here; I LOVE seeing your beautiful children, and I LOVE showing off my beautiful children. But I sometimes would like to see YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES. So if anyone would be so kind as to oblige me, post a picture of yourself! I will start the trend.

Yes, I took this picture myself because my two-year-old isn't very handy with a camera yet. This done, now you will see nothing but pictures of my children and husband for the next six months. :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute! Unfortunately taking a picture of myself would require that I get ready for the day-- which is asking a lot of me. :)

Ariana said...

This is cute, Becky! I love your hair! It is kind of sad about the missing mom pictures isn't it? Trying to find a picture of me for my Facebook profile was pretty pathetic. I ended up finding a picture from Halloween two years ago. I think I found 5 or 6 pictures in total, and I was pregnant or laying in a hospital bed after having a baby in most of them. :o)