Cow Appreciation Day is one of our favorite traditions! This year I simplified our costumes by buying some fabric. Now I don't have to stick tons of spots on everyone! Ha ha! I also took a black sharpie to our cow ears (we'd always been brown spotted cows before) so that I could continue using them.
Moo!
This would be an amazing picture of my kids, except that Logan is showing his true feelings about being in costume. Ha ha!
We went for lunch to meet up with some friends, and bumped into several other friends too.
Then we went back for dinner and saw some of the same friends (who also went back for dinner) and bumped into some more friends. Lots of great minds were thinking alike!
Our local Chick-Fil-A posted 8 pictures on their facebook page from that day. Our family was in 3 of them. We're famous! Ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment