Monday, June 18, 2018

Dance Pictures

Annie and Abby had their dance recital last week, and since we skipped their picture day, I decided to take their pictures right before.  Unfortunately, we only had about 15 minutes, so this was a really fast effort!  I think we captured some good ones, though.  (Bearing in mind that I have a cheap camera and am NOT a photographer.)  I'm dumping them all on this post.

Abby was so much more cooperative this year.  Also, I can totally see her wearing red lipstick when she's older.  Ha!


 

Annie came up with all of her own poses.  I think she did great!



She is looking like a young lady now!  Where did my little girl go?









"I want a picture on the swing."


"Can we both be on the swings?"





We were down to about 2 minutes by the time Annie had this costume on.  Sister pictures weren't so great...

















No comments: