Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Beginning of October

This little cutie takes a lot longer to eat than everyone else, so I often walk away while she finishes.  Lately, she's decided that her empty dishes are fun to play with.  They make great hats and even cell phones!  Her hair is never clean anymore...

The kids started art and science classes last week with a little homeschool co-op here.  The first art class was about Van Gogh, and the kids had the chance to mimic his technique.  I think Annie's turned out pretty fantastic!

Alex's

Abby's

I realized that I hadn't taken pictures of Brigham in a few weeks, so I attempted to get a good one.  He's seven weeks in this picture.  (And it's the best one I managed.)

This face was too funny. He looks startled or surprised.  :)

While I was upstairs, Abby came to me, "Mom!  I'm teaching Laurel to use the potty.  She's all the way naked!"  So, I came downstairs to discover this.  Laurel really liked sitting on the toilet.  Later, while I was showering, she stripped herself again and had a #2 accident in a carpeted area.  She was really sad when I told her she was all done going potty.

No comments: