We wanted another way to focus on service during the month of December this time, so we decided to leave all of the ornaments off of our tree initially. Whenever someone gave service, he or she could add an ornament. It worked really well, and our tree filled up quickly! I forgot to take a picture at the end, though.
Annie didn't start dance in the fall as usual because we wanted to be sure she'd be able to participate in the recital this year. A few weeks ago we heard that the date had been chosen and it will work for us, so her teacher graciously allowed us to join late. Abby will be dancing for the first time this year. The girls were so excited when we told them that they put on old costumes and spent the evening dancing. They've been having a great time since they've started classes as well.
I heard Abby crying one day and found this. She'd tried to pour herself a smoothie, but got it all over herself and the rug instead!
I put Abby in the bath and commenced cleaning the smoothie mess. Within a matter of minutes, she was hollering for me. This time I went into the bathroom to find this. Laurel decided to join her. Ha ha!
My cute little girls.
Abby, "Take a picture of me!" Happy to oblige...
A friend made me this amazing and beautiful hat just in time for snow shoveling season! I love it!
Our dining room chairs have been threatening to break for a couple of years, so every so often I've tightened screws and gotten creative with strong tape and wood glue to keep them together. One had almost reached the point of no return, so I placed it upside down on the table to see what I could do about it. I then stepped away to grab a tool, and in that moment Laurel pulled it crashing to the ground. Now thoroughly broken, I decided to use its good remaining parts to repair another chair that had been in poor condition. The end result: one decent chair!








No comments:
Post a Comment