Monday, July 27, 2015

Kids Say


Alex, "Mom, I have my cold bumps!!"  (AKA goosebumps)

Alex, "Mom, I'm keeping my thinker on since I'm having a bad day!"

Abby counting and then throwing herself on the couch, "Two, three, two, THREEEE!!!!"

Alex bringing me beets from the garden, "Mom, the beets keep falling out of the ground!"

On a hot humid day Alex looked at the moisture on the windows, "Mom, it's frosting outside!"

We were getting ready to go somewhere and Abby climbed into the driver's seat of the van.  When I went to grab her she squealed at me, "I drive!"  Then when I told her no she indignantly asked, "Why?!!"

Alex, "My brain is hurting Mom!  Maybe some food got in it."

I gave Logan a job to pay off some of his debt and Alex asked, "Can I get some debt too?"

Alex explaining why he said something by mistake, "My bad thinker came out!"

Alex, "Dad!  This morning was really awkward.  I ate breakfast all by myself.  I was really awkward."

Alex, "I'm going to eat forever!  I mean all night and all day.  Will my tummy be as big as yours?"

No comments: