Alex has been volunteering to wash the dishes almost every meal lately. One evening he started washing before everyone was done eating. Every time he finished a dish he called out, "More please!" and "Thank you!" when someone brought him another dirty dish. What a guy.
Alex, after going to the bathroom comes out pointing to his tummy, "Mom, there is a little water tank right here and it has a little hole that shuts and unshuts."
Kids speak in body language sometimes too. One afternoon I looked up from my book to see Abby's bare bum. Upon inspection, we discovered she'd removed her wet diaper and given it to Jim who was asleep. He was quite surprised when we woke him up. Ha ha!
Logan was expressing his anticipation for General Conference just before it started, "I've been excited since 1907!!"
Alex, "Mom, can we go to a dinosaur zoo when we're resurrected?"
10 years ago
1 comment:
Logan, a dinosaur zoo would be awesome! Your mom looks beautiful and so happy! I love your family picture by the tree!
Post a Comment