Alex was singing 'Let It Go' and he said to me, "Mom, a little of 'Let It Go' was stuck in my throat!"
I asked Alex if I'm really old now because I had a birthday. "No, cause your face isn't really old!"
Annie was walking around in her dress up high heels, "Mom, I should teach you how to walk in high heels! Do you always think, 'How in the world does she walk in high heels?!!' That's what you always think, huh?"
Alex, "A wind knocked down my waterbottle!" Me, "Why'd it do that?" Alex, "Maybe it didn't like my waterbottle!"
Alex noticing that I was washing my bedsheets, "Mom, did you wet your bed?"
Alex, "Mom! A bird picked me up off of my feet!"
Alex came downstairs with a blanket cape, "I'm Superwash!"
Alex listening to morning sounds, "The birds are barking!"
Alex after we drove somewhere, "The sun followed us!"
I told Alex to blow on his food to cool it off. So he first blew into his hand, then said, "I don't have cold air!"
Logan referring to Abby, "She tells me all her secrets! She once told me that she doesn't like to be told no!"
We were at a park one day and there was one of those 'In memory of...' benches. Logan read that and came to me, "Mom! Somebody is buried under that bench!"
We broke two lawnmowers one evening within a five minute time frame. Alex was concerned about how one broke while Jim was trying to fix one of them. "If it's a rabbit or a turtle that would be BAD!"
Alex, "All my feelings are wet!"
Alex, "Mom! I saw popcorn on a apricot tree! Really! Popcorn is on apricot trees, right Mom?"
Alex, "If the popcorn is still on the trees at church I'll be proud!"
Alex looking through a Disney book with multiple stories came upon 'Tarzan'. He said, "Mom, look! There a naked man outside! That not good! It's not good for a naked man to be outside, right? Or not a naked girl or boy!!!"
We heard a rumble outside, so Alex opened the front door to check for a storm. After listening for a minute in which there were no noises, "It's just quiet thunder!"
Alex standing on the uneven part of our dining room floor, "Mom, see how our house is rocky right here? It is sinking into the fire down there!"
I told Alex that he'd already had a banana. Alex, "Nuh-uh! My feelings don't feel like it. Seriously Mom!"
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment