Abby is too cute for words, and it's nearly impossible to get a clear shot of her.
This was hilarious. The kids have been getting absolutely filthy every day playing outside. We've also had several outdoor projects this month, so Jim and I have been outside with them, but rather focused on our projects. I came into the house one day to see this. Apparently they thought they needed to wash up. We were busy enough that I decided I didn't care, clicked the picture, and headed back outside without saying a word. A few minutes later I came back in to discover a progression. Annie had completely stripped (she's six!!!) and was sitting in the sink giving herself a bath. Intervention!
Alex is in heaven living rurally. It has been good for our whole family, but this kid particularly thrives on having the space to run, dig, and explore. He is pretty much always outside unless we call him in.
When he does come in he generally looks at books, and often is exhausted from all his play.
This sweet girl was sick last week and nearly broke our hearts. She slept and slept and slept. We were really happy when she perked up and started acting normal again.
After dance class last week, Annie and I had a date. We forgot to bring clothes to change into, so she stayed in her leotard and tights. That ended up being fantastic because we randomly decided to go into a dress up store here in town. She had so much fun trying on tutus and other items.
This dress twirled out really well. She spun and spun and spun.
On Friday night we had a family outing to our local state park. I quickly snapped this picture and thought it was good because everyone was smiling. Oops. Annie looks like she needs a restroom break. Nevertheless, we had a wonderful evening. The kids pushed Abby's stroller the entire way. So, Jim and I used that to our advantage to walk arm in arm enjoying the evening.
The kids brought me this pretty leaf yesterday. It seemed picture worthy. :)
10 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment