I've got to be better about these. This time I've lost more than a month's worth!
I asked Alex why we need to brush our teeth and his response was, "Because we can't vacuum teeth."
As I was straightening my hair Alex in a tone of amazement, "You look like a GIRL!" Then a few minutes later, "You look like not a girl." Me, "Why?" Alex, "Cause you a mom!"
Alex in a whiny voice, "Mom! I not married!"
One of Logan's friends had promised him he could play after lunch one day and Logan was feeling impatient. "Denver must be eating salad for lunch!" Me, "Why do you say that?" Logan, "Because he's taking so long! Salad takes a long time to make and eat."
Annie, "Mom, Logan hit me in the brain with the hardest part of his American flag!"
Annie whiny and cranky after a nap gave an excuse for why she couldn't walk herself to the bathroom, "I can't carry my sweat!"
Alex, "Why you packing all that?" Me, "Because we're moving next week." Alex, "Don't move without me! K, Mom?"
Annie, "Mom did you know that soap has juice? It has yucky juice! The bubbles are the juice!"
Annie on Cow Appreciation Day, "Grandma, you look like a real cow!"
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment