Annie, "I'm going to wear my blue dress because the girls in my class might not like my red dress." She REALLY doesn't like red.
Alex when I was touching a Christmas ornament, "Don't touch the tree Mom."
Logan, "Colorado Springs is very lumpy because of the hills and mountains."
Logan randomly after talking about Colorado, "Tiger sharks really are the meanest."
Logan, "I can sit in mid-air."
Alex's prayer, "...In the name baby Jesus, amen."
Logan while teaching himself the words to Silent Night, "Mom, what does virgin mean?"
Annie's prayer, "...bless us to go to bed faster than Mom and Dad..."
Annie's prayer, "...please bless us to go to bed safely..."
I asked Logan what it's like to be six years old. His first response in a robotic voice, "I don't know cause I'm not a person." His second response, "It's like walking around and talking and shaking hands."
10 years ago
3 comments:
I love that you not only share these things but that you remember them. My kids say pretty funny things but I can't remember them long enough to write them down!
The only reason I'm able to record these is because I immediately text them to Jim when the kids say them. My phone keeps the record for me. :-)
I always love reading these!
Post a Comment