I haven't been very good about recording these lately, but they are starting to get erased in my phone history so here's a few.
Annie, "Did you know that watermelon can walk from slipping? I just saw my watermelon walk because it was slipping! It did it again!"
Logan walked up to me one day out of the blue and said, "1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10=55."
Alex approached me with a pair of scissors in his hand saying, "Got it! Got it!" A closer inspection revealed he'd picked up a cheerio with them. He was so proud of himself!
Logan, "Mom can I do something stupid?"
Annie, "Good night Mom. I want you to never pee on people." ??!!!
Annie after giving Jim a big sloppy kiss, "Dad, do you like booger kisses?"
One evening during dinner Logan was telling me about a conversation he had with his neighbor friend. Apparently she'd offered him a piece of gum, but he didn't trust that he could take it. He asked her if it had alcohol in it, she responded yes, and he turned her down.
Me to Alex, "Can I keep you?" Alex, "No!" Me, "Why not?" Alex, "Cause." That's his explanation for a lot of things right now.
Logan, "Whoa! Mom! It's a waterproof bug!"
Part of Annie's prayer one night, "...Please bless me not to take away things...and please bless us not to sleep with each other...Bless us not to cuddle with each other..."
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment