We had family pictures taken last month. They came out a lot better than last year's; you can't even tell that Alex was being a major pill. My only complaint is that the photographer didn't balance our red in our family shots.
Annie was an angel for the shoot. She was more than happy to go first and smile.
This was the first year that Logan wasn't anxious about pictures. I can't believe how grown up he looks!
You can tell Alex had been crying because his face is red in the next couple of pictures.
I wish I'd had red for Alex to wear now because he looks SO pale in these pictures. Oh well. It's always hard to coordinate outfits.
These are some of our many enhancements. We actually purchased these first two and they are hanging on my wall. I love them!


























1 comment:
Great pictures! You are a beautiful family!
Post a Comment