Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kids Say

Logan, "There is some gas inside of me that is making me sick.  I'm too sick to eat."
Me, "Do you have a tummy ache?"
Logan, "Yes, but I can't feel my tummy ache."

Annie, "I have a new baby in my tummy and she's crying."

Logan while digging in the dirt was convinced he found a fossil, "It's a pteranadon horse!  It's a dinosaur fossil!"

Logan in time out, "I'm just guilty!"

Bryce (my 7 year old nephew), "I think I'm having angina!"  The best part is that he knew what it meant!

Annie, "My poop is purple and my pee is red."  (This is my charming daughter's favorite subject.  It wasn't really those colors.)

And my favorite of the week:
Alex when I changed his diaper, "Thanks.  Thanks.  Thanks."  He's starting to talk...just a little!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

These are so funny, Becky!

"I'm just guilty!"

Hahahaha!