My kids always say wonderful things, and I can rarely remember them, but here are a few:
Lately, when Logan is really mad he'll yell, "This is ridiculous!" (I couldn't agree more.)
We've decided that our latest favorite movie is Up, and Jim and I have a favorite line to quote. The kids have picked up on it too. It's fast becoming the family joke. So don't be surprised if Annie or Logan walks up to you and says, "I can smell you!"
This morning Logan informed me that he'd had a snack before bed last night (while his grandma was babysitting). When I asked what he had, he said, "A piece of bologna, and a drink called water!"
Today Annie walked up to me and said, "Okay, sweetheart?"
10 years ago
2 comments:
More More!!!!!
Haha. I was just thinking yesterday that I need to start a book of funny quotes. We went to the park yesterday and all of us took our sandals off in the sand except Cami (wearing braces). Audrey turns to her and says, "You need some sandals, girl." Mike and I were dying.
Post a Comment