Last week, we went to the library and checked out the Dr. Seuss classic that has encouraged children everywhere to eat odd-colored meals. After reading it about a dozen times, Annie and Logan were pretty well convinced that they too liked green eggs and ham. So we tried it for lunch.
I had them watch when I put the food coloring in, just in case. It mixed up rather flourescent.

They loved it!
3 comments:
Your children are so cute! And it's awesome that they even tried the green eggs and ham. I'm not sure mine would.
That's awesome!
Hey Becky, so glad you found our blog (love to hear the story)! It has been fun scrolling down reading about your life and looking at your adorable family!! Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big they are. Congrats on #3, 3 is fun, and busy! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I look forward to reading more and seeing more pics!
Post a Comment