10 years ago
Friday, December 4, 2009
I've Tried and Failed
Our ultrasound was several weeks ago now, and I haven't blogged about it because I wanted to post pictures. I've scanned them, and I have the images on my computer, but no matter what I've tried I can't seem to post them on the blog. So for those who are still wondering we are having a BOY! Logan is very excited and Annie has no clue. She loves babies, though. Last night she saw a newborn baby and her whole face lit up with pure delight. I'm not sure I've seen that look on her face before. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to a new baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How Fun! Congrats on another Boy. Sorry the Ultrasound wouldn't post, if it was like our boy's it would have been fun, the tech put a finger pointing to the "boy" that said BOY really BIG! One of those to embarace them when they get older. :)
YAY for baby boy!! Logan will have so much fun with a little brother. Congratulations!
Congrats on the boy! :)
Post a Comment