She is also attaining new heights every day...literally. Some of her favorites are: the kitchen table, the toilet, the very tops of the couches, her dresser, Logan's dresser, and their bookshelves. I'm sure she'd also be on the kitchen counters and the washing machine if she was strong enough to push our chairs out of our carpeted dining room. Of course, she also has no fear when it comes to climbing play equipment...but that's old news. Today we went to the library and she climbed on the reading tables and the toy table. Whenever I'd take her down, she'd crawl over to a shelf of books or movies and unload it!
10 years ago
2 comments:
She is a busy little girl! (which translates into having a very busy Mom) And so cute, too(0:
Wow, what a good climber! Hannah smiles back at me, too, whenever I tell her not to do something. :o)
Post a Comment