











Jim's parents bought us these shirts from Hawaii (Annie is wearing Logan's matching shorts) and we thought it would be fun to have a picture taken in them.












This was the very last picture we took, and when Annie was the best behaved. The reason? She LOVES wearing her sunglasses!






7 comments:
I love the monochromatic blue scheme (the shades vary from the deepest blue being worn by your man to the lightest blue worn by the baby!), very creative!! These pictures look really good. The photographer must have had a lot of fun with it!
BTW -- CONGRATS! Are you hoping for a girl or boy???
SOOO CUTE!!! I love them! You all look GREAT!!
They did such a good job! I especially like the one where everyone is stacked. But, I think my favorite pictures are the shots of just you and Jim. They turned out really cute.
love, love, love ALL of them!
Love them!
Those turned out so great! When we go get pictures taken, it's Caleb that throws the biggest tantrum. :)
Post a Comment