I was really happy with how my cake turned out. It was sort of a shame to eat it.
She really enjoyed unloading her presents...and Logan enjoyed taking them away to play with as soon as we gave her another one!
This little girl does not know how to make a mess when you want her to. This is what she looked like after she'd finished her cake and ice cream.
For anyone who doesn't know our families, this is Ben. I'll give you one chance to guess whose brother he is.
Jim's dad. We have no idea what Grandpa was doing to Logan.
Uncle Ben
4 comments:
I love the cake! It was so good to see you guys!
What a CUTE cake! Impressive cake skills Becky!! And WOW! I can't believe your baby girl is already 1!
That's the cutest cake I've ever seen! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
How fun! Happy Birthday Annie! Nice cake Becky!
Post a Comment