We made cookies with some friends, and she sent us home with a bunch. Logan helped decorate them the next day.
This was really funny. Jim and Logan were reading stories together one night, and Logan heard a fire truck. Pretty soon, Jim noticed the lights out in our parking lot. So, Jim opened the back door for Logan to see with the intention of looking from the doorway. Our barefooted, t-shirt clad little man was too excited to stand there and he ran out to the railing before we knew what had happened. It only took a minute for his excitement over the fire truck to fizzle once he realized he was standing in the snow!
I'll call Logan the "copy cat" for these next pictures. I took a picture of Annie holding her cup (because I was pleased she learned how to do it at a younger age than Logan), and Logan decided he needed his picture taken with his water bottle.
Later that day, I was folding laundry, and Annie was playing with a washcloth. I thought it was so cute that she was putting it on her head that I needed a picture. So, of course Logan decided he needed his picture taken with a washcloth on his head too!
Last night we went to the zoo to see their holiday lights. We have a zoo membership, and decided it would be a good free activity. It was very cold, so we bundled the kids up really well.
Logan decorated giraffe crackers (with spray on food coloring).
A VERY excited boy pointing at the giraffes.
EWWW! This was progress; usually he drops the cracker before the giraffe can get to it.
Santa Claus brought presents to the bears and said hello.
1 comment:
I love the copycat pictures of Logan-Kasen does this, too. He's not used to sharing the stage with someone else! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment